Contact

Bookings
Want to know what Per Johan Råsmark can do specifically for your event?
Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about availability, format, or cost.

per.johan@rasmark.com

Returning customers will receive a confirmation immediately if the date is available. Payment of the cost of the engagement and possible travel expenses on invoice in arrears.

New customers receive an invoice for 30% of the cost of the engagement that need to be paid before they receive a booking confirmation, until the invoice is paid the date is not booked. Payment of the remaining 70% and possible travel expenses on invoice in arrears.

If an event is cancelled one month (30 days) or earlier before its scheduled date no payment is required, except for already incurred expenses as tickets etc. A cancellation less than a month before the event will be subjected to a cancellation fee of 30% of the cost of the engagement + incurred expenses.

PJOR Entermation
c/o Per Johan Råsmark
Mobile: +46 (0)705 77 81 58
Phone: +46 (0)18 12 65 81
Address: S:t Johannesgatan 4A
S-753 11 Uppsala
SWEDEN
E-mail: per.johan@rasmark.com